Perspective

Sukhna Lake Chandigarh  
Isn't it a biased lens that you are wearing today?
Why are you judging me in your way?
If I don't meet your criteria of success,
Or the present social norms,
If I don't dress the way you want,
Or choose not to respond to your taunt.
To you I am either noob or wrong!
I refuse to take it any more!
I don't need any validation,
For being who I am!
I belong to myself and my timeline!
My journey is unique in every way,
So, ponder and reflect before you say.
It would be wonderful for us,
And the world would be a better place.
If we respect each others opinions and space!
It's the perspective we need to re-set
Drop the stereotypical thinking and accept-
Ourselves and others in every aspect!

~ Monika

The Alchemist

Monika Kathuria/Day 6 Poetry Challenge  Our hero walked through the Meadows, And he read to the sheep in lovely mountain breeze. He tro...

Check out on: